- Ultimate curl definition
- with curl activating complex
- Long lasting moisture and curl elongation
- Ultra-moisturizing for smooth hydrated hair
- Weightless curls
- A little goes a long way
- Makes hair manageable, soft and smooth for days
- No crunch, no dryness, no waxy feeling and no flaking!
The Coconut Marula Curl Definer is the ULTIMATE light styling cream. With 6X the power of other natural curl definers, it delivers instantly touchable hair that is smooth and defined for days. The coconut-marula formula provides a creamy consistency with no crunch but still gives your curls the definition, hold, and moisture for a long time.
Amazing! It is the best curl definition that brings out your natural texture without stiff hair or crunchy curls.
Our Curl Definer will leave your hair soft, shiny, manageable with well-defined curls.
This is the ULTIMATE in CURL DEFINITION for curly girls! And it’s scented with a discreet scent of coconut.
We have been getting great reviews from stylists doing loc and seal method as well! This curl definer will rock your curls!
- Squeeze excess water from hair.
- Apply Leave In Conditioner w/ Coconut and Marula.
- Apply Coconut Marula Curl Definer in sections.
- Finger comb through curls or rake hair using hands from roots to end – smoothing hair with palms
- Use for braids, twists, or Bantu-knots to set hair.
- Air dry or use a diffuser dryer.
Key Ingredients: Aqua/Water; Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii); Modified Rapeseed Oil (Behentrimonium methosulfate/Cetearyl Alcohol); Natural Glycerin; Grape Seed Oil (Vitis Vinfera); Behenoyl PG-Triammonium Chloride; Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera); Cetyl Alcohol (naturally derived); Stearyl Alcohol (naturally derived); Organic Glycol Monostearate; Marula Oil; Cetyl Myristate; Lecithin (derived naturally); Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine; Phenoxyethanol (preservative); Herbal Coconut Milk Scent; Vitimin B5 (Panthenol); Naturally derived Phytokeratin; Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice; Hydroxyethylcellulose (natural cellulose); Natural Silk Amino Acids, Citric Acid.